At the office of Dr. Kinney, Dr. Savio and Dr. Skelley our first priority is to eliminate dental disease. Although Cosmetic Dentistry is important, it is only one part of the care we provide. Our office provides a full range of General and Cosmetic Dentistry to improve dental health and enhance the beauty and confidence of your smile.
General and Cosmetic Dentistry includes:
- Replacement of missing teeth with conventional bridges, removable appliances and implants.
- Oral Surgical Procedures to remove teeth, cysts, and the performance of tissue biopsies.
- Preventive hygiene procedures, cleaning and Fluoride treatments.
- Mouth guards to reduce the chance of injury to the teeth during an athletic event.
- Treatment of the tissues surrounding the teeth with deep scaling, splinting and minor surgical procedures.
- Diagnostic services designed to disclose diseases of the teeth and soft tissue using X-rays.
- Examination of the soft tissue for the presence of cancer and other abnormalities.
- Evaluation of the health of the Mandibular joint.
- Cosmetic procedures may be suggested for the treatment of: discolored or stained teeth, misshapen teeth, missing teeth, or gaps between teeth.
- Night guards to control destructive grinding habits.
Our talented dental professionals will help you choose one or more cosmetic dental treatments that will improve your smile and appearance. Our individualized treatments can help you achieve all your goals and provide you with the smile of your dreams. We invite you to call our office to learn more about cosmetic dentistry in San Francisco, California. We look forward to helping you achieve your perfect personal smile!